The Southern Highlands Fall Festival Costume Contest is open to all. Our goal is to get into the spirit of giving back while having fun. In doing so, please keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Costumes must be “family-friendly.” Vulgar or inappropriate costumes will not be accepted. Management reserves this determination.
- No registration is necessary. The Costume Contest is scheduled at 1:30 p.m. at the Main Stage. (Please double check the event schedule to confirm the time and location on the day of the event.) Contestants will need to be by the stage by this time to wait for instructions by the facilitators.
- Entrants will be called to walk in front of the stage for the judges viewing, by category group listed below.
- Winners will be announced at the end of the programming. Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each category.
- Ages: Up to 1 (Infants)
- Ages: 1-4
- Ages: 5 – 7
- Ages: 8 – 10
- Ages: 11 – 13
Costumes will be judged by volunteers from our benefiting charities, and will be based on:
- Originality & Creativity
- Quality and Level of Detail
- Effort & Complexity