The Southern Highlands Fall Festival Costume Contest is open to all. Our goal is to get into the spirit of giving back while having fun. In doing so, please keep in mind that costumes must be “family-friendly.” Vulgar or inappropriate costumes will not be accepted. Management reserves this determination. All entries must be submitted by Sun. 10/23 at 11:59 p.m.
Categories & Prizes
Age categories and prizes are as follows:
- 2 & Under: 1st $25, 2nd: $20, 3rd: $15
- 2 - 4: 1st $25, 2nd: $20, 3rd: $15
- 5 - 7: 1st $25, 2nd: $20, 3rd: $15
- 8 – 10: 1st $25, 2nd: $20, 3rd: $15
- 11 - 13: 1st $25, 2nd: $20, 3rd: $15
- Family: 1st $100, 2nd: $75, 3rd: $50
Costumes will be judged by volunteers from our benefiting charities, and will be based on:
- Originality & Creativity: Does the costume stand out of the rest? Did you put a twist on an old classic?
- Quality and Level of Detail: Is the costume put together well?
- Effort & Complexity: Did the costume take time and effort to create? Was it store bought? Did you incorporate face paint or makeup?